Beer Brewing Supplies and Kits
American, English, or German malts, whichever is your choice, for great beer we offer a huge selection to choose from. We take pride that our years of experience will help you learn more but also understand subtle changes that quality ingredients can make.
Blackstone Valley Brewing is on top of the latest hop trends. We offer everything from traditional varieties such as East Kent Goldings, popular American hops, all the way to experimental blends.
Looking to make mead or cider, we have the yeast and chemicals to help aid in fermentation to make a crisp clean product.
Finally who could forget soda? We have a short list of soda making products for those with young ones or if you have a sweet tooth.
Thinking about buying a starter kit for yourself or as a gift? Making and drinking great home brew is one of life’s simple pleasures. Check out our home brew starter kits, they are a great way to get started in the hobby.
- The K3 Beer Equipment Kit includes:
- 6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket
- 3-Piece Airlock (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Adhesive Thermometer (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Automatic Pump-style Siphon with 5′ of flexible tubing
- Dual Function Bottle Filler (⅜″ OD)
- Bottling Spigot with Bottle-fit Spout
- Glass, Triple Scale Hydrometer
- Twin-lever Capper
- Beer Bottle Brush
- 8 oz of B-BRITE™ Cleanser
- HandCraft Brewing Guide
- Beer Equipment Kit Instructions
We have fresh built recipe kits assembled daily or upon request. If there is a recipe you cannot find in a pre-built kits, we can build you a custom recipe to your liking.